The 25 Best Self Help Books For Women In 2020.
Who doesn’t love a good self help book? They uplift you when you’re at a low point and provide you with a boost of much-needed motivation or inspiration. A warm hug in a book.
Self help books have helped me through some very low points in my life. They allow you to learn from highly qualified therapists and psychologists without even having to leave your room.
Personal development is key to unlocking your potential as a woman and if therapy is too expensive, self help books are a good alternative to become the best version of you.
To kick off the new year, I wanted to put together a list of the best motivational books for women.
My favorite self help books tend to be those for women and are on the topic of self love. However, I’ve included a whole range of books here, and I’ve read every single one of them. The list has been split up into books for happiness, self-esteem, young women, work and moms.
What are some self help books for women that have helped you in the past? Let me know in the comments!
Best Self Help Books For Relationships
Reading a self help book on romantic relationships after breaking up with a partner can help you understand what went wrong and how to improve in your next relationship. These are the must read4 books on relationships that all young and old women should read to gain a better understanding of how to be a loving partner or how to get and keep a man!
- Mr. Unavailable and the Fallback Girl: The Definitive Guide to Understanding Emotionally Unavailable Men and the Women that Love Them
2. Getting to ‘I Do’: The Secret to Doing Relationships Right!
3. I Only Want to Get Married Once: The 10 Essential Questions for Getting It Right the First Time
4. Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find – and Keep – Love
Best Self Help Books For Young Women
Being a millennial woman in 2020 is more confusing than ever. You often feel like you are all alone in feeling your thoughts when the truth couldn’t be further than the truth.
These next self help books are fantastic options for any young woman feeling a little lost or perhaps struggling with her mental health.
5. How To Be A Grown Up – You’re Doing Fine And Let Me Tell You Why
6. The Wrong Knickers – A Decade Of Chaos
Best Self Help Books For Mental Health
More people than ever are struggling with mental health issues yet no one is talking about still. When you’re feeling lonely and sad, it’s important to remember that you’re not alone. Often a self help book for mental health can help.
7. Remember This When You’re Sad: Lessons Learned on the Road from Self-Harm to Self-Care
8. Calm the F*ck Down: How to Control What You Can and Accept What You Can’t So You Can Stop Freaking Out and Get On With Your Life (A No F*cks Given Guide)
9. Mad Girl – A Happy Life With A Mixed Up Mind
Best Self Help Books For Self Esteem
Working on your self esteem and confidence are so important if you want to unlock the potential in your lfie and become successful. Take a look at these self help books for self esteem that I believe every woman should read in order to become the best you.
10. Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
11. The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance—What Women Should Know
12. 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do: Take Back Your Power, Embrace Change, Face Your Fears, and Train Your Brain for Happiness and Success
13. 13 Things Mentally Strong Women Don’t Do: Own Your Power, Channel Your Confidence, and Find Your Authentic Voice for a Life of Meaning and Joy
14. Good Vibes, Good Life: How Self-Love Is the Key to Unlocking Your Greatness
Best Spiritual Self Help Books For Personal Growth
Check out these must read books for women that look more at personal growth from a spiritual perspective. Keep an open mind and unlock the key to your happiness through self love and some help from the universe with these motivational books.
15. E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality
16. The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom
17. You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
18. Becoming Myself: A Psychiatrist’s Memoir
19. The Alchemist, 25th Anniversary: A Fable About Following Your Dream
Motivational Books For Moms
Being a mom is the hardest job in the world and sometimes you need an extra dose of motivation to keep you going on the tougher days.
20. Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing The Lies About Who You Are So You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be
21. Bad Feminist: Essays
Self Help Books For Women Who Work
These books are for young women or women in their 40s, 50s or beyond because your career doesn’t stop at any age. You can achieve success late in life if you are willing to work hard. These are the must read books for women who work and want to achieve greatness.
22. Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
23. Grit – The Power of Passion And Perseverance
24. The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness
25. Girl Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Success, Sanity, and Happiness for the Female Entrepreneur